Oakton Football is conducting a Cup Fundraiser through April 3rd. If you have any questions please email Coach Smith at email@example.com. Thank you so much for the support!! GO COUGARS!!!!
On Saturday, 8/19 at 8:00 am we will be having our annual stadium clean up day. Please come dressed in work clothes ready to paint, clean sheds, pick up trash around the outdoor facility, etc. See you on Saturday.
Below is a link to our football team store. The store will close on August 13th. This is a great opportunity to purchase items branded with Oakton Football.
A dentist will be at Oakton tomorrow 8/4 at 1:30 for mouthpiece fittings. These are custom fitted mouthpieces. The cost for the mouthpiece is $5. Unfortunately, those with braces cannot be fitted with a custom mouthpiece.
The first day of freshman football practice is August 7th
Practice starts at 6:50 am on the field. Freshman should arrive at the locker room by 6:15 on the first day.
Practice will be 6:50-9:30 am
On Thursday, July 27th, we will have our Fall Sports Registration in the OHS cafeteria from 5:00-6:00 pm. Please make sure you have the following items completed for the registration:
*Emergency Care Card
*Concussion Education (both parent and player)
On Monday, July 31st, we will have our Top 22 testing starting at 8:00 am for all rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
After testing, we will have equipment handout for all three levels (freshman, JV, Varsity). Freshman should arrive for equipment handout at 11:00 am.
The deadline to order items from the team store is Monday, July 10th.
- Registration for fall sports will be Thursday, July 27th from 5:00-6:00 in the OHS cafeteria.
- Equipment Handout: Equipment will be issued on Monday, July 31st from 8:30-10:30 AM.
- Conditioning Testing: For all rising 10th-12th graders on Monday July 31st from 10:30-12:30
- 1st day of Practice for Varsity/JV: Tuesday, August 1st. Locker room opens at 5:45 am.
- Practice from 6:50-9:30am and 10:50-1:30pm Monday-Saturday
- 1st day of Practice for freshman: Monday, August 7th. Locker room opens at 5:45 am
- practice from 6:50-9:30 am
Summer Conditioning begins Monday, June 26th
Summer Conditioning Times:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday--8:00-10:30 am (stretching and warm up will begin at 7:45 am)
We will hold conditioning the following days over the summer:
Week 1: June 26, 28, 29
Week 2: --No conditioning--
Week 3: July 10, 12, 13
Week 4: July 17, 19, 20
Week 5: July 24, 26, 27